Sunday, December 8, 2013

Welcome!

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to share that I am new to blogging, but spend a lot of time on the Internet looking for deals on products I enjoy using, coupons on everyday items, and really good sales.  I am a mother of one, and as many parents know kids are expensive!  Our family lives with basics (for instance we do not have cable or satellite, we have an antenna mounted on the side of our house :) and splurge on items here and there, but like many, do not like to pay full price!  And it can take time to find some of the deals.  I am hoping to share my fantastic finds that I come across while browsing the Internet and would like to pass on the savings to you!  Along the way I may post articles that I personally feel have valuable money savings tips in them and have worked for me, but please remember that everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another; we can only try.  Bear with me while I start this new adventure, and I hope you enjoy!

Sincerely,

First Time Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment